Celebrating a honeymoon or anniversary? The “Haiku Garden” is a favorite Honeymoon suite and has a rich yet soothing, contemplative organic look and feel with intimate forest views, massive timbers, and a cozy contemporary fireplace. The centerpiece is an elegantly draped King Canopy Bed appointed with Tropical duvets, and fine Italian linens. The floor to ceiling glass walls are draped with custom Egyptian silk sheers which are tied back to reveal the forest. Pamper yourself in deep Jacuzzi soaking tub in the spa bathroom with heated floors, a granite vessel sink and separate beautifully tiled shower with a tumbled lava pebble floor and frameless glass enclosure. You may never want to leave.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay at the Craters Edge. You have done an amazing job with planning and design. We look forward to our next visit. So enjoyed the fireplace " ~M&S Lamb Seattle, WA
- Tommy Bahama tropical duvets & fine Italian linens
- Flat screen TV and music on an IPOD sound system
- Exceptional bedside reading lamps
- A selection of books and magazines
- WIFI internet access
- Romantic fireplaces
- Espresso & Coffee maker
- Mini fridge
- Welcome fruit bowl & Complimentary chocolates
- Complimentary beverages
Vacation Home Details
- Haiku Garden is over 300 square feet and can easily sleep 1-2 adults in the king size bed. Children can sleep on an available Aerobed. Haiku Garden has a private lanai and entry.