Forest Deck House
NOTE: Forest Deck House is unavailable until Spring of 2013.
Haiku Garden and Nahelelani ARE available for parties of 2
Our unique vacation home is the ultimate indulgence. It has open beam cedar ceilings, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Jenn-Air Pro appliances, granite and stainless counters, wrap around decks and open living areas. The living room has floor to ceiling window walls a stone and tile fireplace, exotic Brazilian teak floors, a custom made Tibetan rug, a wine bar, a baby grand piano, Ingo-Mauer lighting, and a luxurious master suite featuring an elegant bath with jetted tub, his and hers vessel sinks, heated floors and travertine/glass tile shower in a frameless enclosure.
"Falling asleep to the tropical rain and waking to brilliant sunrise through the ferns was absolutely magical. Thank you for all the pampering, all I can say is WOW, this place is gorgeous!" ~A. Lee, Montreal Canada
- Tommy Bahama tropical duvets & fine Italian linens
- Flat screen TV and music on an IPOD sound system
- Exceptional bedside reading lamps
- A selection of books and magazines
- WIFI internet access
- Romantic fireplaces
- Espresso & Coffee maker
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Welcome fruit bowl & Complimentary chocolates
We are 10 blocks to Volcano Village where there are 2 general stores nearby and a variety of restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Vacation Home Details
- The Forest Deck House is available as a one bedroom home or can be combined with the rest of the home for a whole house vacation rental. The Forest Deck House sleeps 2 adults on a Queen size bamboo and teak bed and a child can be accommodated on an Aerobed. The Forest Deck House has a private lanai and entry.